Sarah Hamilton – Guide
Some Cool Facts:
- From a large family with 4 siblings and over 30 cousins. Very used to being around people and loves it!
- Is known to always have a little sass in her.
- Loves eating food, although might not be great at making it
- Teaching and the outdoors are my two passions
- Organizing a month-long mountaineering trip to Mongolia for the summer of 2017
Some Notable Adventures:
White water canoe trips on 2 rivers
4 Day co-leading backcountry hiking trip in Killarney National Park
Guiding hiking trips in Bruce Peninsula National Park
List of Outdoor Certifications
- Wilderness First Responder
Growing up, you could always find me outside running around with grass stains on clothes and dirt all over my face. It’s normal to have grass stains on every pair of pants right? I was always outside, and naturally started cross country running to go through trails in the woods. There's an incredible feeling that you get when submerged in nature, and running through the forest let me feel that. Following my love of teaching, I registered into Education in university. I wanted to follow my love of the outdoors as well though, so I found myself enrolled in education in a specialized Human Kinetics program called Outdoor Adventure Leadership. It’s been adventure after adventure ever since! I try to be positive at all times and I’m certain the outdoors is for me. Sharing my love with others is how I will teach.